Friday, June 6, 2008

Strawberry picking and 12 yr olds...

We all went strawberry picking several months ago. This is always such a fun trip. I always tell the kids to eat up - get your weekly intake of fruit (and my $$ worth) It cracks me up how my 12 year old got all dressed up for the event. Of course she ended up with strawberries on her new shirt even though I had told her to wear grubbies...I love natural consequences. I think it's interesting how this age regresses back to the two year old stage..egocentric, all about me, etc. etc. You've got to love this age! Anyway back to the strawberries...we got home and made some yummy freezer jam. Fun day!

1 comment:

Rainie said...

I can't believe she's 12!!! You are such a great mom! I'm always wishing I could pick your brain about kids. I know you would have the best advice!