Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Wedding and Cute Baby...



It's been about four years since Magnolia Photography graciously entrusted me to shoot my first wedding. It was seriously an adrenaline rush and I was hooked...Since that first wedding experience I have shot many weddings and still enjoy each and every one. Unfortunately I am not as advanced as I should and would like to be (as far as having my own business) but someday I will get there....
Due to the fact that I haven't ever had anyone sign a release I am stilll unable to post alot of my previous work (science teachermommy I am still trying to dig up your cute babe's CD) . So for now I am still posting some older shots but I have always liked this one "What in the world are you doing lady"? look.

3 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

That wedding shot is fantastic. I really wish you were here to do my next round of family pics. My current ones are great, but I love your digital format and the number of pictures you hand off for the price you charge.

Slim said...

Well STM I will try not to be too ectsatic that I'm booking her for family pics in October. Hee hee! Can't wait. Love looking at you pics.

calmrapids said...

So fun to read comments from Slim and STM. They are just drooling over your pictures! You are really good, Sarah! Keep posting them--they're fun to look at! Thanks for doing our family pics last fall--they are on my blog if anyone wants to check them out and I need to put up a slide show of Erin's senior pics. They turned out great!!