Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Love...




I have an obssession.. I have since I have been a little girl. I thought it would eventually fade bit and it has at some points in the last few years but it seems to be raging again full force. No I am not having another one but sometimes I still have that fantasy (like I did as a child) that a baby will just be left on my doorstep. I have found several ways to curb this...photographing babies and borrowing babies at church but sometimes I want more. But then they grow up darn it! I truly love my four at the ages they are...It definelty has it's pros but I will always hold fondly those precious baby love moments when I could just carry them around all day and smell their sweet angel breath. Good thing my teacher friend right down the street is having a baby soon!

4 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Ooo . . . post Cael's baby pic if you still have it digital. He's the cutest ever.

Okay, like anyone can know that, but this mommy is a little partial.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

PS As per your question on my blog--use whatever pictures you want! Mums love to brag on their kids. Just no names. . . .

Science Teacher Mommy said...

At least last names.

Rainie said...

Oh that baby's face is the sweetest ever. I too love their breath!!