Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Camera and My 4 Yr. Old...




I finally got my second camera...It's taken some experimenting and messing around with but I am finally starting to feel comfortable with it. It will never take the place of my fist baby (my 10D) but I am hoping it will eventually come close. I know this sounds crazy but when I got my first camera I would get so excited just to hold it. (Okay don't take that too far.) It has been a good faithful companion for years. Unfortunately my "work horse" of a camera kept breaking and it was costing a ton to keep having it fixed. (Also..I have turned down weddings because I did not feel comfortable only using one camera) I wanted to replace it with the same one but the camera guy said that is a pioneer and they don't make them anymore. Therefore, my new 40D will work side by side with my old faithful...I took my 4 year old along for the first photoshoot. Can you tell she has an older sister? I love how she crossed her legs and gave me some serious attitude along the way. Hopefully my pictures will continue to improve as well as my "tech expertise" over the next few months and years.

1 comment:

Slim said...

These pictures are AMAZING!!! So I need to get a family picture done...how about this fall when the weather cools down. Email me your prices/packages. Love it.